2. Up at the o'dark workday hour of 6:30 a.m. So we can go to Bergental/BBM Barional Yule via Webb's Yarn Store.
3. I correctly guesses this morning temperature. It's 15 degrees in the North Country.
4. So my boss came in and gave me my paycheck yesterday, and I asked if there was anything else, and she said she'd given her notice and was taking a job with the state. This oughta be interesting.
5. I have managed to combine vacation days and holidays in such a way that my last day of work will be Dec. 23, and my first day back will be Jan. 5. We will be driving to Absecon, N.J., on Dec. 24 to visit alethea_eastrid's grandmother and family, then probably passing through Philly on Dec. 26 or Dec. 27, and spending a couple of days in Douglasville, Pa., with my Mom, sister and family, before -- I expect -- heading home. Anyone got any bright ideas?
6. One of the folks on my friends' list has suggested replacing the word "pimp," as in pimp my Polar Plunge, with "shill." Any thoughts.
7. The sixth photo of the sixth page meme:
It's knoggleknot at Bjorn's Ceilidh.