I may be back
Aug. 11th, 2013 09:26 amI have been away for a while, succumbing to the instant gratification of Facebook, but I think I am going to stick my feet back in here.
What do you want to know about, well, anything?
I have been away for a while, succumbing to the instant gratification of Facebook, but I think I am going to stick my feet back in here.
What do you want to know about, well, anything?
no subject
Date: 2013-08-11 01:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:06 am (UTC)Music class could have gone another hour.
I did not get in any trouble that I know of.
Had a fabulous time in many ways.
no subject
Date: 2013-08-11 02:02 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:06 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:21 am (UTC)And hopefully, the world does not collapse into nothingness.
no subject
Date: 2013-08-11 02:46 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:06 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-11 03:43 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:07 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-11 08:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:06 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-12 12:49 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:07 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-12 01:18 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:08 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-12 09:03 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-12 11:09 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:08 am (UTC)So far this year I got a granddaughter and a son-in-law.
Now all I need is a kitten.
no subject
Date: 2013-08-12 01:26 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:09 am (UTC)See, I remembered.
I am good.
no subject
Date: 2013-08-13 10:58 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:09 am (UTC)You?
no subject
Date: 2013-08-14 02:03 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:11 am (UTC)I look at the people who have been made since and think, "Really? After me?"
I can think of several others, but I do not plan on winning Crown any time soon.
I think it is developing as an interesting group. Each of us, in our own way, does represent what the East is all about.
no subject
Date: 2013-08-14 02:14 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:11 am (UTC)How *you* doin'?
no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 04:07 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-08-15 12:38 am (UTC)I need to come to Lilies.